Dr Pepper's unique, sparkling blend of fruit flavours has been around for well over a century.
It was created by Texas pharmacist Charles Alderton in 1885. He gave a sample of the first ever batch to Wade Morrison, a local shop owner, and Mr Morrison instantly agreed to stock the drink. The distinctive, bold taste of Dr Pepper has been popular ever since.
Nutrition Information per 100ml
- Energy: 177 kJ, 42 kcal
- Fat: 0g, of which Saturates: 0g
- Carbohydrate: 10.4g, of which Sugars: 10.4g
- Protein: 0g
- Salt: 0g
Each 250 ml (%*) serving contains the following:
- Energy: 443 kJ, 105 kcal (5%)
- Fat: 0g (0%), of which Saturates: 0g (0%)
- Carbohydrate: 0g (10%), of which Sugars: 0g (29%)
- Protein: 0g (0%)
- Salt: 0g (0%)
(*) Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal).
Carbonated Water, Sugar, Colour E 150d, Phosphoric Acid, Preservative: Sodium Benzoate, Flavourings (including Caffeine).